Monday, January 18, 2010

Anyday

I confessed too much
went way into touch
with my feelings and such
maybe needed a punch
but my thoughts and my words
though you'd not prefer
spoke my feelings true
in that you're not that her

And I know
you know
what I can't say to you
You know
that I'd make
any day with you

My interest fades
as you see the gray
wish for yesterday
what you wanted today
to be a mellow day
with feelings astray
only need to say hey

And I know
you know
what I can't say to you
You know
that I'd want
anyday with you

Never had great timing
you heart's too shining
A week I might forget it
Now I sit and can only fake it

Someday, with time passed
I'll accept the painful sass
Emotions will be detatched
Never have to see that lately
But I'll have to ask
What you felt behind that mask
Maybe there'll be a second chance
I doubt I'll ever do that dance

And I know
you know
what I can't say to you

No comments:

Post a Comment